Lodging For Two in a Turn of the Century Barn Loft.
Total privacy “up in the tree tops.”
- Fully remodeled with a classic antique claw-foot tub in the main room.
- Gas fireplace thermostatically controlled.
- HDTV, DirecTV, DVD player, stereo & CD player, iPod cable to sound system, free Internet access and cell phone coverage.
- Light kitchen facilities w/refrigerator, microwave, toaster oven, coffee maker, dishes & utensils.
- Queen size brass bed.
- Dutch style loft door overlooking Stage Road. Private courtyard.
- Click here for more photos of the barn.
Specially designed for two.
PLAN A GETAWAY AT THE BARN!
Unique lodging for a special getaway in the historic town of Pescadero. Pescadero is 2 miles inland from the beach off Highway 1. Scenic route to San Gregorio via Stage Road.
What the experienced say!
“What a nice hayloft for lovers. What a beautiful, relaxing, cozy-home place to sit in the tub and look (gaze) in each others eyes and talk about the underworld of fishes. What a beautiful place to make love and dream and make love and dream. Blessings, rainbows, plentiful water and miracles to all who have passed and all who shall pass through this place, to all who shall come and rest their souls here.”
“Thanks to my wonderful partner, we ended up here for my birthday weekend. It was the perfect place. The bath and bed are wonderful and the place even felt cozy during a big storm as the barn door began to leak. We contemplated leaving, but the pigs leaped up from next to the fireplace and started a bucket brigade. In no time our new pork friends had the leak under control and we were happy as…well…pigs! The places was truly great, we hope to come back again and again.”